Summary of Responsibilities:
As part of the Customer Relationship Management organization, this position will play a critical role extending the Bank’s digital analytics and reporting capabilities. The Analyst is responsible for digital campaign reporting, site behavior reporting, customer and prospect interaction analysis, and testing upon functional releases. Specific tasks include Google Analytics report design, tag audit, requirements gathering, and coordinating between the Marketing teams and vendors in the digital data space.
A key part of this role will be to expand the capabilities to bridge the digital customer data (site interactions, digital engagement, etc.) with core customer data (products, services, tenure, etc.). As we continue to expand our digital capabilities, it becomes increasingly important to integrate our data analysis to better understand our customers.
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Assist in the maintenance monthly digital customer engagement reporting.
- Test and Validate tag functioning and perform periodic audits to identify any broken tags / issues due to content changes. Setup proactive alerts and monitor them when they trigger to monitor any breakage.
- Maintain and build upon a documentation archive to ensure we continually track existing tagging and update in accordance with change.
- Analyze website and mobile app data on traffic sources and patterns. Provide insight on data trends and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to improve business performance.
- Build relationships with business users of the data to support their requirements through effective communication, data governance and documentation
- Ensure compliance with the organization's procedural guidelines, reporting requirements and books of instructions as well as any relevant and statutory requirements.
- Currently an Undergraduate Student at a University of College with an expected graduation date between December 2020 and May 2021
- GPA of 3.0 or Above
- Preferred internship or work experience focused in one or more of the following marketing and customer data domains
- Customer data analysis with SQL or SAS for data staging and analysis
- Proficient in Excel or Tableau for data visualization
- Digital analytics and tagging methodologies for digital data capture
- Experience with Google Analytics configurations and Tealium IQ Tag Manager or other similar products
- Data integration in cloud based application for combination of online and offline data sources