Location Boston, United States Category Data Science & Analytics Date posted 07/02/2020 Job ID 2000356
Apply for role
Senior Campaign Analyst-2000356
The Senior Campaign Analyst is responsible for overseeing the campaign lead strategy for 1:1 direct marketing initiatives and executing the end-to-end campaign process. S/he will be responsible for leading complex multi-channel campaigns and enforcing customer contact policies and strategy. By supporting the overall marketing strategy, the senior campaign analyst will be contributing to customer growth and sales initiatives.
- Ensures compliance with Santander and information security policies and regulatory requirements
- Validates and tests deployments
- Collaborates with marketing & business line partners to define targeted campaign solutions to achieve agreed upon goals
- Evaluates campaign project plans and recommends any changes applicable to ensure compliance with campaign business flow and production process
- Execution of complex multi-step, multi-channel campaigns
- Follows Quality Check process and validation steps for all campaign development to ensure all campaign tactics align with best practices
- Manages ongoing lead distribution and ensures SLA agreements are met.
- Analyzes campaign performance and compiles post-mortem campaign analysis to understand success and areas of future opportunity
- Builds and executes high performance campaigns to drive customer acquisition, satisfaction, growth, and retention among target segments
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, or other equivalent field; Master's Degree preferred
- 9-12 years of relevant work experience;
- Preferably 5 or more years of experience in direct or database marketing
- Knowledge of financial services, retail or telecommunications industries
- Proficiency in IBM Campaign or Unica required
- Experience with lead generation tools required
- Experience with CRM systems, SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Customer Intelligence Studio highly preferred but not required
- Experience with IBM DSI highly preferred but not required
- Knowledge of cross-channel execution and best practices including data security requirements and legal and compliance regulations
- Proven success with campaign measurement and analytical insights
- Advanced knowledge of data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Advanced knowledge of statistical applications within Financial Services to interpret data requests and identify data analytics opportunities
- Demonstrated data analysis, data presentation, and data development skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing business environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity and precision both written and verbal
- Ability to leverage technology to improve and automate business tasks
- Ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Strong attention to details and can analyze information quickly
- Strong project management skills
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.