Creative leadership position in Consumer and Business Banking division responsible for developing creative concepts in the Internal Agency (IA). Concepts and executes print and digital assets including branch merchandise, web pages, social posts, digital advertising, animated videos and more. Ensures that quality design files are released to production. Interface with technology, compliance, legal, risk, marketing, network, operations, sales and other support areas as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with and build strong working relationships with all areas of the organization, necessary to develop strong creative, workflow efficiencies and increased responsibilities for the IA.
- Develop high-level conceptual and creative assets that elevate the overall quality of work produced by the IA. Work closely with other designers and copywriters to help them elevate the quality of their work.
- Design and execute printed and digital assets including: posters, print collateral, web pages, social posts, digital advertising, direct mail, animated videos, motion graphics, logos and more.
- Make” things, rather than relying on stock photos or stock video.
- Work closely with other designers to ensure quality files are released to production.
- Work closely with Web team to design web and landing pages for Santanderbank.com.
- Help increase visibility of IA within the organization as a valuable resource.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field.
- 5-9 years of experience of Creative Designing, related Marketing, Communications a plus.
- Technical Qualifications – Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects and Xd. Knowledge of 3D animation a strong plus.
- Workplace – Flexible and adaptable, able to excel in an individual role and as part of a team. Collaborative, encouraging self-starter.
- At least 7 years of creative development experience required. Strong social, content creation and digital background required. Proven knowledge of design principles: DigiConceptual, Print, UI/UX, Digital and Motion Graphics. Video production experience preferred.
- Financial industry experience a plus.
- Skilled in building and maintaining strong working relationships across diverse groups of internal resources required to complete projects.
- Ability to develop strong working knowledge of and experience with regulations pertaining to Santander products and services.
- Skilled in developing creative concepts and executions.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Suite ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), standard desk top.
- Skilled in animation and animation software.
- Experience with workflow programs such as Aprimo.
- Up to speed on social media tools and applications.
- Strong problem solving/research skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Skilled in development of creative campaigns and planning.