The Sr. Executive Assistant performs diverse, advanced and confidential administrative support functions including composing, signing and releasing routine but somewhat complex correspondence. Usually relieves management of administrative details; gathers, compiles and reports information relevant to/for department; may manage a number of different and often conflicting objectives, projects or activities at one time. Communicates with executives and line management to gather or convey relevant information.
- Answers and screens telephone calls; responds to routing questions, routes calls to appropriate personnel, and/or relay messages accurately.
- Arranges travel itineraries for domestic and foreign travel, prepares travel documentation, prepare employee expense vouchers, and reconcile all expenses in a timely manner.
- Coordinates of meeting logistics, presentations, etc. (Quarterly meetings, offsite retreats, etc.).
- Coordinates travel arrangements for senior team as requested.
- Makes purchases and reconciles items on Company Corporate card.
- Provides administrative support as needed to senior team.
- Provides follow-up to meeting action items.
- Records and transcribes minutes of assigned meetings including senior leadership, subcommittees, etc.
- Schedules and attends various monthly meetings as requested.
- Schedules appointments; arranges meetings, conferences, and luncheons both onsite and offsite and keeps multiple electronic calendars up to date.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration preferred or equivalent field or equivalent work experience;
- 5-9 years; Executive Assistant (EA) experience.
- Ability to apply independent judgment when resolving routine inquiries
- Ability to effectively interact with senior level management both internally and with external clients
- Ability to manage top level managers supported with tact, diplomacy and assertiveness
- Ability to recognize sensitive material and maintain the utmost discretion and diplomacy with a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to seek clarification or assistance when needed
- Advanced, high level calendar management and scheduling
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan and develop multiple projects within time constraints to meet deadlines while staying within budget
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to establish priorities, multi-task, meet deadlines, strong organizational, time management and planning skills
- Desire to work as a true partner with the Executive and anticipate needs
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills