We are looking for proactive people, with experience in Technology & Human Resources worlds that want to develop their career in an international and multicultural environment. He/She will join the team that is leading the Operations and Implementation at worldwide level of the Group Santander Global projects: Workday (market leading system in the HR community).
For this position it is requested previous experience for at least 3 years or more in Workday Integrations on HCM, Payroll Recruiting and Payroll modules. And being certified in Workday Integrations, Workday Studio and CCTPP program. Also experienced in Advanced Custom reports, BIRT design, Using Java beans in Studio, PECI connector, EIB, calculated fields, Inbound and Outbound Connectors.
This consultant would become part of one of the largest Workday implementations in Europe and World. Having the chance to work with people on many different countries and grow as expert in the solution.
He/she will become an integral Team member of the Workday Global Hub Integration SQUAD with specific responsibilities to support Santander US integrations while following the Global Integration Strategy. The role combines monitoring, troubleshooting, data sync with legacy systems follow up, integrations performance enhancements, change requests and new integrations. In summary 50% maintenance activities, 40% changes and 10% new integrations implementation. Working in a collaborative way, will design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for architecting, designing, implementing, and supporting Workday integration solutions with 3rd Party Vendors and internal systems.
- Gather integration business requirements, design, prototype, build, test and implement practical solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify solutions for multiple Workday modules.
- Create and maintain the integration deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
- Lead cross team enhancements to create new or modify existing integrations.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and fix production support issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot configuration issues related to the Interfaces.
- Stay on top of Workday Community, features and capabilities.
- Must work well under pressure, be sensitive to deadlines, be able to interact in a team environment, be able to adapt quickly to change, deep attention to details and possess excellent analytical, problem solving and customer service skills
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent experience required
- 5 or more years of integrations and functional experience and knowledge which in the HRIS field including background/education in both technology and human resources required.
- 3 or more years of Workday Payroll integration, testing and functional experience required
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Compensation, US Payroll, Time Tracking Recruiting, etc.) required.
- Must have a deep knowledge of service-oriented architecture design principals, common ERP integration design patterns, in-depth knowledge of Workday’s Integration Technology (EIB, RaaS, BIRT, DocTrans, Studio), and Workday’s Implementation methodology.
- Object-oriented programming experience, with knowledge of XML, XSLT, X-Path and other web development language preferred.
- Workday Integration Certification preferred.
Other valuable requirements:
- Other languages: Spanish or Portuguese a plus
- Previous Experience in People Soft, SAP, Success Factors, Oracle HCM
- Knowledge of United States HR or/and HR processes,
- Configuration Skills