Aquanima U.S. is seeking an Analyst I to join our strategic sourcing team in Boston, Massachusetts. As an analyst, you will support the completion of category analysis, pricing negotiations and service optimization. Our goal is to attain the best price and service conditions for our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with manager to outline the end-to-end strategic sourcing process using data and market analysis, strategy development, pricing negotiations, and contract review Independently carry out straightforward negotiations.
- Appropriately utilize RFx documentation and navigate e-Procurement Platform by coordinating with business partners both internally and externally.
- Approve Expense Requests at the Procurement Quality Control level.
- Develop and sustain meaningful relationships through building trust and rapport with internal Santander stakeholders utilizing strong customer service skills.
- Hold meetings with clients across all stages of the project with the objective of keeping all stakeholders informed of the activities and advancements of the category.
- Represent Santander's position in front of suppliers in order to obtain the most convenient or desirable business proposals for Santander, and act as the communication link between Santander and suppliers.
- Raise issues falling within the procurement cycle to management.
- Understand and execute category strategy as designed by manager and communicate any need to redirect strategy to manager as necessary.
- Understand the minimum service requirements defined by the business line.
- Occasionally conduct market analysis across category responsibilities, and work with manager to identify gaps to increase leverage during negotiation.
- Partner with manager to analyze and evaluate the vendor proposals to determine the best value option for Santander.
- Calculate and report sourcing initiative results and year over year savings.
- Internal Continuous Improvement.
- Identify and support the resolution of potential obstacles or complications when executing categories.
- Participate in the development and execution of internal projects to improve organizational performance.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree Business, Economics, Engineering or other equivalent field.
- 1-3 years Sourcing, Procurement, Supply Chain Management or other equivalent field.
- Ability to work well in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to define problems, organize relevant information, establish facts, and draw and defend valid conclusions.
- Ability to work independently on matters within the position PC skills, particularly MS Office Suite Strong organization and project management skills.
- Experience with electronic sourcing platforms is highly valued.