The Associate, Digital Products is responsible for the development and implementation of effective strategies and tactics to enhance the value proposition of our digital products. The incumbent is responsible for assessing the competitive landscape, keeping a pulse on industry trends and market demand with a focus on the digital industry, competition, and consumer trends. S/he stays abreast of competitive developments in the Digital Money Movement space and uses this information when working with other members of the product development team to weigh in on product roadmap decisions. In addition, the Associate, Digital Products documents, tracks and manages all aspects of the product roadmap with input from other team members. S/he identifies and assesses opportunities for the product roadmap, based on customer feedback and marketing data.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops subject matter expertise in all aspects of the functionality of assigned digital platforms.
- Drives customer adoption and utilization of the platform and develop a market perspective to inform competitive analysis.
- Identifies, mitigates and monitors consumer needs.
- Investigates customer behavior relative to digital platforms through online and offline customer surveys and research.
- Keeps apprised of changes in legislation and regulations including statutory requirements for corporate governance under the Federal Reserve Act, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency regulations, New York Stock Exchange listing standards and securities laws.
- Manages the analysis of data from customer feedback and synthesize into actionable insights that drive measurable differences in customer engagement.
- Reviews / improves digital channels (mobile banking and online banking), customer experience, and customer complaints to ensure any issues are discovered and resolved.
- Scopes and leads projects with card partners that move from discovery research to synthesis, ideation, design, and testing of new card product concepts.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-9 years of related experience.
- Adapts quickly to change and makes suggestions for increasing the effectiveness of change.
- Appropriately shifts attention and refocuses on new goals as a result of changes in priorities or competing work demands.
- Addresses customer’s requests, ensures concerns are recorded accurately and action is initiated appropriately.
- Makes extra effort to satisfy customers needs and meet commitments.
- Builds and maintains one’s network of contacts and resources and knows who to involve in problem resolution.
Creates a good working environment in the team; works towards shared goals contributing ideas and accepting change.
- Provides assistance and coaches less experienced team members.
- Executes risk management process and procedures without management direction, and demonstrates awareness of expected results.
- Knows the relationship and impact of actions and results.
- Has an understanding of regulations impacting area supported.
- Follows through to meet commitments to others Takes responsibility for achieving strong results, despite balancing multiple complex demands.
- Probes in-depth to understand the customer’s business needs.
- Explores and understands the customer's alternatives and decision criteria.
- Understands the relevant products and services and the markets in which they are sold and their risk return to the organization.
- Can identify and speak to major operational issues across the organization.