The Sr. Associate, Digital Products works collaboratively with product partners across the organization to understand how platforms need to evolve to enhance/support product offerings, optimize the customer engagement and to integrate capabilities. S/he recommends and implements strategies and tactics to improve operating expenses, reduce risk, and to increase sales.
- Act as business representative within the POD, responsible for day to day decisions
- Clearly articulates the business value of new features and unite stakeholders behind a shared vision.
- Creates, prioritizes, grooms, and maintains product backlog.
- Ensures development stories have well defined acceptance criteria.
- Ensures the development team is developing in alignment with the stories created from the high level requirement.
- Implements and delivers within commitment, understanding the accountabilities of all parties and program timelines and deliverables.
- Keeps all POD deliverables on track for timeline and budget.
- Leverages research, focus groups and testing as needed.
- Responsible for defect management and prioritization of defects.
- Serves as a liaison to the technology team in order to translate requirements and user stories into work ready for development. Works with User Experience teams to understand customer needs and that they are reflected in the end product.
- Bachelor's Degree;,or equivalent work experience;
- 9-12 years; Experience with Agile project delivery methodology.
- 9-12 years; Experience with Scrum methodologies.
- 9-12 years; Experience with stakeholder management.
- Ability to empathize with our clients and the end users to develop a product they want to use
- Ability to facilitate conversation between stakeholders with competing priorities
- Able to work with geographically dispersed teams
- Adaptable and receptive to change
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about developing a world class product, constantly striving to understand how we can improve
- Positive, solution focused approach
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects
Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing, and walking.
Anticipates the impact of change and creates an environment where change can be initiated with minimal disruptions and negative impact
Helps people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization
Applies detailed knowledge of the organization’s products and services to own analysis and recommendations
Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions
Understands and leverages team dynamics
Ensures required resources and skills are in place to maintain smooth day-to-day operations and tackle arising problems
Fully accountable for timeliness, completeness, quality of projects, processes, products and services
Remains calm and focused on goals while facing pressures, obstacles or short-term setbacks
Monitors adherence to policies, regulations, processes and procedures within function and actively undertakes corrective action where necessary
Understands end to end processes across the organization and how processes are integrated
Has a practical knowledge of regulations impacting area supported
Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends and practices which impact customers
Acts as a role model by being a source of advice and knowledge regarding customer issues
Takes responsibility for and deals effectively with complex and sensitive customer issues and complaints
Anticipates customer needs and proactively makes recommendations
Employees desiring consideration should complete an online application, utilizing the appropriate process as subscribed by the posting entity. Employees should provide all pertinent information to support their candidacy.
To be considered eligible for internal posting, Santander employees must meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- Completion of at least one year of active service in Santander
- Completion of at least twelve months in current position
- Be in “Good Standing”
Please click here to see the full policy -