Santander’s Commercial Banking Division is an active provider of capital, treasury management and risk management solutions to thousands of small and mid-sized companies in the northeast and across the country. We also have expertise and provide service to specific industry sectors including real estate, asset based lending, energy, education, health care and government. Our clients rely on the strength of Santander’s balance sheet and the degree to which our relationship managers understand their businesses in order to develop the most relevant and compelling solutions. In addition, Santander’s significant international presence in regions around the world uniquely positions us to help companies grow their business, both near and far.
We are seeking a talented product consultant experience with digital products. As an integral member of the Santander Treasury Link and Mobile team, you will partner with other product managers and business leaders within Transaction Banking and help implement mobile banking that create end-user value for corporate, commercial and business banking clients.
You will collaborate closely with other product managers, front-end developers, UX designers, and product owners on early stage prototypes up through final product implementation. You’ll advocate for what users want, need and expect from the products we develop. As well as have a knack for creating and translating our strategy into our mission - simple, personal, and fair mobile user experiences. This position reports directly to the Managing Director of Commercial Channels Product Development.
We seek your skill set and passion to help us create a new mobile offering and establish KPIs for success.
Duties and Responsibilities
Digital Product Operations:
- Create digital project playbooks working with Product Head and IT/ Engineering/ QA.
- Managing which software, MS office, tools the product team uses (communication, roadmapping, prototyping, user-onboarding, etc.).
- Developing Product Development business processes (i.e. for scope, requirements).
- Help fellow Product Managers define vision and communicate it internally.
- Setting goals for teams and individual contributors.
- Owning and developing strategies for the digital teams’ priorities.
- Advise product teams on feasibility of initiatives throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Act as an advocate for Agile.
- Act as the business architect for one or more product development projects, leveraging technical acumen to help design and/ or implement systems and user acceptance tests. Works on the most complex projects or with the most visible/ important online products.
- Manages and defines a product backlog and roadmap for a single enhancement, or group of objectives
- Facilitating market research working with stakeholders and external providers
- Analyzing data.
- Analyzing user feedback and scores.
- Scale product knowledge across teams.
- Experimentation, testing unique requirements, ground work
- Educate clients and internal employees on mobile product offering.
- Supports production releases of all code deliveries.
- Provides day to day support for production issues including managing issues to resolution, providing executive updates, and managing client communication.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Strong knowledge of mobile user experience across devices and platforms, A/B , multivariate testing, iOS, Android.
- Understands the competitive Online Banking and Mobile banking websites frequently incorporates new trends and functions into the product.
- Must be knowledgeable of current Mobile technology trends and how and why clients use them.
- Proven experience implementing Digital Banking products, including payments, money movement, and core digital online banking functions.
- Proficiency with Waterfall and Agile project lifecycles and deliverables Lean/Agile experience. Experience in story writing, sprint management, and scrum is desired.
- SQL, data skills to identify trends, tools may include Visio, AHA!, Miro, Figma, Balsamiq, Tableau;
- Minimum 9-12 years of experience in digital product management and working knowledge of UI/UX, development, and technology architecture.
- At least 3 years managing business user-facing digital applications (websites, apps and mobile web).
- Experience with planning and executing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, visual presentations and effective listening skills.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced global environment; must be able to leverage cross-functional teams to deliver results to meet specific deadlines and shifting priorities.
- Must think strategically and understands risk and controls environment.
- Flexible work style to accommodate working with partners across the globe.
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Financial services and/ or banking knowledge and experience.
- Proven track record designing efficient, cost effective solutions.
- Knowledge of Treasury Management and digital channels solutions such as ACI, Fiserv, FIS, Deluxe/ RDM
- Knowledge of, and proficiency in Payments and Digital Wallets
- Provides subject matter expertise for Treasury Link Mobile initiatives.
- Knowledge of Design Sprint processes
- Experience applying customer survey data, competitive intelligence, and market research
- Master’s degree or post undergraduate studies
- Consulting or professional services, business analysis experience
- Certified Scrum or Product Owner, PMP/ project management, or similar certifications would be helpful in this role