Responsible for writing, editing, formatting, and distributing the publications targeting front line colleagues and support teams; redesigning as necessary to better serve the internal audience; tracking readership data and collaborating with technical team to consistently improve distribution and engagement.
Creates, manages, and implements internal communications plans for the line of business, provides editorial guidance as needed, for internal stakeholders across support teams and lines of business to ensure organizational readiness and employee engagement for initiatives, product launches, marketing campaigns, procedural/policy changes, etc. Acts as central gatekeeper for all initiatives being communicated and launched to the front-line colleagues ensuring they are streamlined, simplified and fit within capacity. Collaborates with Corporate Communications as necessary to ensure message alignment and maximize impact.
- Partner with the Communications Manager to help plan and implement systems that perform the work and fulfill the mission and the goals of the department efficiently and effectively.
- Create and distribute business line communications such as Retail Ready, Urgent Messages, Branch Weekly Game Plan, and other types of informational communication in support of CBB’s Sales and Service Strategies.
- Develops materials, such as articles, communication plans, presentations, and distribution lists for launches, campaigns and other product and service marketing initiatives.
- Streamline communication by writing, distributing, and coordinating internal newsletters and targeted communications.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to efficiently and accurately translate project needs into functional design and to ensure creative is in alignment with brand standards.
- Develop tactical plans for quarterly campaigns focusing on a simple set of behaviors, routines and tools.
- Maintain a strong connection to ongoing execution in the field, be proactive to needs and opportunities by developing a structured execution plan for all deliverables within demanding time constraints.
- Inspects materials for quality, completeness, accuracy and alignment with established brand standards and internal policies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Communications related field
- 5-7 years of Consumer Banking Experience
- 5-7 years of experience in process or communication development
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications
- Familiarity with WordPress or comparable publishing tool/system
- Thrives within a team environment
- Able to remain flexible to assess and prioritize needs of the business
- Experience developing and implementing communication strategies
- Collaborative approach to working with colleagues and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written/oral communications, research and proofreading skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgment and solve problems quickly and effectively
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail