At Openbank, the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group, we are in the midst of a digital transformation and international expansion process. To achieve this, we are recruiting a team of great professionals, who love technology, innovation, the digital world and of course achieving great challenges. Sounds good? We want to let you know more about us and our project, but first we're going to share with you a little bit of our history:
We were born in 1994 as pioneers in digital banking and since then we have worked to innovate every day. Proof of this is that we launched the first native application for iPad and implemented WhatsApp as a way of communicating with our users. We currently have more than 1 million customers who have placed their trust in us, and that is why we take care of the quality and security of all our services. In 2017 we launched a new web and app platform, using the latest cloud-based technology and with an API layer for all services. That same year we created Open Digital Services (ODS), our technology subsidiary, to recruit the team that would help us achieve our greatest challenge: international growth and technological development. Today, we are developing our Core Banking and have already landed in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal, and will soon land in Argentina.
As you can see, we haven’t stopped growing and innovating, working in a start-up format, using agile methodologies and making use of the latest technologies. We work with AWS, Microservices Architecture, Mobile Development (iOS and Android) and Big Data Ecosystems among others. Our goal is to take our users' experience to the next level. We are a flexible and fast adapting team, able to work with displaced teams and with a culture that makes us different. We have social and diversity clubs, such as our Padel or LGTBI+ Club and we have more than 30 different nationalities which allows us to have a multicultural and changing environment.
Now that you know us a little better... Would you like to join our ODS team and grow with us?
We are waiting for you!
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our Customer Solutions Team. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager. Your main tasks will include defining detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and customer journeys, and performing user acceptance testing. To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to translate difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Evaluating customer journeys and business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest fintech and IT advancements to modernize our digital channels.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to trace projects evolution.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Experience and knowledge:
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience in digital business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.