SANTANDER is looking for a CLOUD ENGINEERS for its Technology Division
At Santander, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. The emergence of disruptive platforms as a business model has reshaped other industries and is poised to do the same in financial services. To do so, we are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
As a Cloud Engineer your mission will be helping Santander Entities migrate their information and services into the cloud. Your responsibilities may involve providing design input, collaborating with customer service and analysts on project milestones, and analyzing weaknesses and recommending system improvements.
We need somebody like you to help us in different fronts:
- Pipeline deployments with ALM tools
- SW deployments
- Management / administration / operation of architecture elements
- System integration
- Continuous monitoring
- Automation development
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Cloud Platform Engineer, ideally on Agile
- Processes automation/ programming languages (Java, Nodejs, Phython, Shellscript and Ansible)
- CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, Nexus, Sonar, Jira, Confluence…)
- System integration (expert technical abilities in hardware, networking, middleware, database and applications)
- Programming languages (Powershell, Phython and Shellscript)
- Linux RHEL OS
- Windows OS
- CaaS / PaaS
- VMware Vsphere
PaaS Platform Engineer:
- Kubernetes and Openshift
- Experience with container networking on Docker.
- IaC languages / processes automation (Terraform, Ansible, Selenium, Cloudformation)
- Platform Admin / DevOps - Public Cloud Certifications (Azure, AWS)
- A competitive economic package
- Prime office space, with on premise gym, hairdresser, convenience store and many other amenities, including daily free lunch
- Top notch computer and office equipment at your disposal
We are the Technology and Operations team for Santander Group. We are convinced of the importance of technology that is aligned with the requirements of the business and that our work not only brings value to users, people and communities but also fosters individual creativity. Our team of over 2,000 people in 7 countries (Spain, Portugal, UK, USA, Mexico, Chile and Brazil) develops and/or implements financial solutions across a broad spectrum of technologies (including Blockchain, Big Data and Angular among others) on all kinds of onpremise and cloud-based platforms
At Santander you will enjoy #TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander