We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Openbank is in the process of transformation and internationalization. We work in start-up mode and promote the culture of collaboration between areas and people. In terms of technology, our architecture is mainly cloud-based and our focus is on innovation and digital transformation.
You will be part of the international business team and your mission will be to provide support on the development and growth of Openbank in the Netherlands.
- Adopt the Openbank portfolio and the Openbank Culture.
- Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate and implement growth strategies.
- Conduct market research and identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Support on the strategic decisions for Openbank in the Dutch market.
- Assist in the definition, execution and reporting of User Acceptance testing
- Map customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by Openbank in the Netherlands.
- Degree: Business Management, Finance or related field
- Fluent in Dutch, intermediate level of Spanish
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Nice to have knowledge of bank/fintech/investment sector