We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- You will be responsible for the application development as part of a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
- You will provide your knowledge and experience to the team, implementing enhancements to the current solutions and perform bug fixes.
- You will participate in the review of the code and contribute to improve common practices.
- You will be responsible of your own proofs of concept to add value to the product.
What are we looking for in this position?
- +10 years of experience in software development.
- +4 years of experience in architecture roles, having participated in large application projects.
- Extensive knowledge in frontend architecture patterns, design patterns and software.
- Experience with integrated architectures in automated CI/CD systems for unit and functional testing.
- Programming and framework knowledge: React, Redux, Jest, Enzyme, Webpack, Babel, Styled-components y Flow.
- Advance knowledge of performance optimization.
- Experience with Rest integration and oAuth2 typo protocol implementation for security.
- In-depth knowledge of development patterns.
- Experience working with design teams to optimize the final customers experience.
- Knowledge of agile methodology, Scrum and Kanban.
- Cloud services with AWS is a plus, S3, EC2, ECS, KMS, lambda, API Gateway, RDS, DynamoDB.
- Knowledge and good practices in multi-country / multi-tenant platforms
- Passion for technology and scrum methodology.
- Ability to learn quickly, creativity and initiative.
- Ability to make decisions autonomously, results oriented and team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!