For this role we are looking for a curious and progressive Senior Security Software Engineer with a passion for development and security.
The Senior Security Software Engineer you will work on the security team, building software and tools for the security area, with great focus on Authorization and Authentication for all our microservices.
As a Senior Security Software Engineer we expect you to provide technical insight and direction, use the right development methodologies and assess areas of improvement within our code by reviewing others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience of Java (preferably Java 8), with excellent core understanding and other languages.
- Strong development practices including code reviews, unit testing and regression testing.
- Experience in RESTful API architecture patterns and integration design principles.
- Experience working on cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience or interest in security.
- Experience with golang.
- Experience as DevSecOps
- Demonstrable experience of applying TDD and BDD development practices
- Experience with financial systems
- Java 8
- Spring Framework
- Fluent in English. Advanced Level.