We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Reporting to the lead of Ops Compliance the new junior Ops analyst would support in the AML projects for Spain, Argentina and USA.
- Testing of the new compliance related systems.
- Support in the definition of the compliance processes and controls.
- Support in the development of internal operative manuals for the different countries.
- General support in other compliance related tasks.
- Degree: Compliance (legal or business studies)
- Fluent in English and Spanish