The Risk and Compliance Software Analyst serves as a primary contact for any questions related to how the system works from both a business and technical perspective. The Risk and Compliance Software Analyst partners with business analysts to translate business requirements into technical specifications and partners with software developers and QA analysts to develop logical technical processes. The Risk and Compliance Software Analyst also performs basic cost-benefit calculations, interdependency analysis, and prioritization exercises related to systems changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of systems analysis/programming experience
- Experience in DevOps software development lifecycle (2 years minimum), with usage knowledge of standard tools such as GitHub or Bamboo.
- Experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (2 - 3 years). Job will require complex scripting to configure and parametize business and fraud rules.
- Must be technically competent to provide technical advice and proven experience in managing software releases / software development projects, ideally following agile methodologies.
- Involved / part of team in big core banking transformation program or digital transformation program
- Experience implementing financial crime / fraud prevention / anti-money-laundering applications (2-3 years), and understands the criticality and relevance of fraud prevention systems, especially within a digital banking environment. The candidate will own the parameterization of fraud rules in the system.
- Knowledge of fraud management lifecycle processes (2-3 years).
- Knowledge of banking industry, primarily retail banking. Nice to have knowledge and experience on the wealth management space.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years).
- Fluent in English