SAP Technical Lead is responsible for correct functioning of SAP Accounting System and works together with Accounting PO to design and deliver new features and improvements while leading the cross-functional teams along the solution implementation.
- Supervises the system continuous operation and takes charge of incident resolution.
- Leads the implementation of change requests and new features, performs unit-test and grants support to UAT testers in order to effectively deploy SW in production environments.
- Collaborates with end-users to perform module customizations to meet business requirements.
- Monitors and analyze system processes seeking for performance improvement initiatives.
- Manages and support stakeholders regarding SAP integration with other systems.
- Installs and configures the system from a SW baseline on any new environment if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has +5 years of systems analysis/programming experience.
- High English level.
- Experience on ABAP Programming, Workbench, User Exits, BADIS, BAPIS and file management.
- Experience working with both SAP Standard and Non-Standard programs.
- Experience on SAP systems implementation and production roll-out.
- Desired experience on SAP FI Module with emphasis on General Ledger.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.