We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
Lead and manage the administration and support activities for one or several of Openbank's technology systems running live in production. From developing standards and procedures to ensure the SW complies with the applicable production guidelines, Service Managers work closely with Release Managers on the actual release of new software to end customers. Accordingly, Service Managers are responsible for monitoring Production performance, SW issues detection and resolution and manage overall Production SLAs compliance.
The main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Responsible for owning and managing in a daily basis the administration and support activities for one or several bank platforms. Provides Level-2 support (diagnosis, fixing) to outstanding runtime defects.
- Responsible for the release of new software to production and for regular scheduled patching and updates of software and platform components.
- Main point of escalation for Application Support team issues across the Bank in production for a particular IT domain.
- Responsible for building a clear strategy and plan to enhance and improve the Application Support Team Service.
- Accountable for continued maintenance of systems to improve efficiencies. Executes improvement plans to provide better service and increased quality SLAs, and is able to fix critical situations on new software releases.
- Develops departmental standards and procedures including release standards and documentation requirements.
- Has a high level understanding of banking systems and foundation architecture in order to manage the relationship and compliance of SLAs with the applicable software and hardware vendors.
- Must interface with members of the IT and user community to coordinate activities relating to the implementation of new software.
- Provides technical consultation and support to users and other IT staff.
What are we looking for in this position?
- +3 years of experience managing core banking software´s in production. You will be responsible for running the core banking operational processes (Temenos T24) and Implementing changes and releases.
- +2 years of experience working / running Temenos T24 core banking system in production. (Nice to have) Having upgraded Temenos T24 versions, understands how to do it and best practices.
- +4 years of experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments.
- 1 – 2 years of experience working on cloud environments
- Involved / part of team in big core banking transformation program or digital transformation program
- Practical experience in developing and implementing a high-performing Service Operations environment and knowledge of "what good looks like", through the definition and adoption of a governance practice that uses KPIs and metrics to track and measure the quality of service. Integrates them with key accountabilities to ensure consistency of approach and continual service improvement.
- Success in leveraging traditional Operations best practices, such as ITSM, as well as emerging methods, such as DevOps, which is in incremental usage within Openbank.
- Strong vendor management and partner relation skills to identify and leverage resources internal and external to the enterprise to enhance capabilities that support business objectives.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation and influencing skills.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!