The Service Manager within an IT Product Team, leads and is responsible for managing the administration and support activities for one or several of Openbank's technology systems, from developing standards and procedures to ensure the SW complies with the applicable production guidelines, to support Release Managers on the actual release of new software to end customers. Accordingly, Service Managers are responsible for monitoring Production performance, SW issues detection and resolution and manage overall Production SLAs compliance.
- Responsible for owning and managing in a daily basis the administration and support activities for one or several bank platforms. Provides Level-2 support (diagnosis, fixing) to outstanding runtime defects. Coordinates and prioritizes DevOps teams to fix Production defects accordingly.
- Co-responsible with the Release Manager for the release of new software to production and for regular scheduled patching and updates of software and platform components.
- Main point of escalation for Application Support team issues across the Bank in production for a particular IT domain.
- Accountable for continued maintenance of systems to improve efficiencies. Executes improvement plans to provide better service and increased quality SLAs, and is able to fix critical situations on new software releases.
- Has a high level understanding of banking systems and foundation architecture in order to manage the relationship and compliance of SLAs with the applicable software and hardware vendors.
- Must interface with members of the IT and user community to coordinate activities relating to the implementation of new software.
- Provides technical consultation and support to users and other IT staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience including managing team(s) responsible for systems engineering, development, administration and support.
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT processes and solutions, successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic organization environment.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude and strong communication skills
- Practiced ability to analyse, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business
- Self-starter, works with minimal supervision and adapts well in a fast-paced Agile environment. Experience with Agile metholodogies (Scrum, Kanban) and DevOps.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Knowledge of unit testing, performance testing, and client-side end-to-end testing (UI testing) and associated frameworks and tools. Experience writing unit tests.
- Working experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
- Working experience using of Git, SVN or similar version control systems, and docker containers.
- Experience with AWS/ Azure or Google Cloud environments.
- Experience with biometrics, id validation and digizalitacion technologies (or providers).