SANTANDER DIGITAL is looking for a SME Data Manager based in Madrid.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander www.santander.com, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. We are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020. And we are changing how we work and how we design and develop products and services globally.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
As a SME Data Manager, you will be part of the project to provide the bank businesses with an industrialized solution that allows them easily and seamlessly operate their digital customer acquisition. This job will play a critical role in helping build an operative SME customer acquisition layer and define a relationship model with the bank businesses and embed the model in their existing business processes/ open market platforms. As a result, the businesses will benefit from increased qualified acquisition and improved customer experience.
- Explore SME market dynamics in the digital ecosystem
- Keep up to date on digital ecosystem changes to enable adaptation
- Identify and assess alternative source of data for SME
- Leverage external SME data sources (in combination with internal sources) for business value creation
- Support partnerships with relevant online-players
- Ensure external SME data sources diversification (global/local and reach/depth)
- New data-driven business models design and implementation for new revenue sources generation
- Engage bank businesses with solutions and support them along the whole deployment process
- Partnership with key digital players to foster new business
- Extensive bank and alternative SME data experience
- Experience in CRM for Corporate and SME
- Analytical modelling
- SME digital campaigns
- Data monetization
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, physics, engineering or similar technical degree
- Postgraduate/Master with digital education, ideally complemented with an MBA
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Corporate & SMEs business
- Risk models
- Big Data
- Digital Business solutions
- Data Governance
- Data Compliance & Regulatory
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Welcome to#TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander