- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has +7 years of systems analysis/programming experience.
- Sound knowledge on systems architecture models and paradigms. The Technical Lead is the technical owner and the go-to person for the integrations and IT Products they provide support to.
- The Technical Lead owns the code within its IT Product. As such, it ensures it adheres to design quality and standards and performs as expected in time and quality.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise in work products.
- Ability to partner with internal or external software engineers and quality analysts to identify course of resolutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Good communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of iterative software development methodologies, Scrum or Kanban primarily.
- Working experience with DevOps toolchains and CI/CD software delivery models.
- Hands-on experience working on Java technologies and distributed application environments (+4 years minimum), delivering and implementing large solutions at scale, preferably in a banking environment. Working experience on Temenos' T24 core banking suite is highly valued.
- Experience working on cloud environments (1-2 years), preferred AWS.
- Functional and technical knowledge of retail banking products' functions and processes full lifecycle.
- Experience in digital banking environments and projects, whether from a core banking or a front-end perspective, will be highly valued. The candidate must understand the specific needs a digital bank has from a high-availability, performance and online stand-point.