SANTANDER DIGITAL is looking for a Technical Leads APIs based in our HEADQUARTERS.
At Santander www.santander.com, you can be part of one of the largest transformations the World is experiencing in the past several decades. We are transforming our Technology function, with 500+ new hires planned for this 2020. And we are changing how we work and how we design and develop products and services globally.
This change is only possible with people like you, who will help us to raise the bar. We aim to bring technologists, passionate professionals who live and breathe technology, who will be constantly seeking different ways of doing things, learn a new language every year, keep old computer parts and reuse them in strange projects around the house, continually tinker with electronic gadgets of all sorts, and be considered the geekiest person around by all their friends and family. That might be a bit of exaggeration, but you get the idea of what we are looking for.
And on top of a meaningful job, we care about you. At Santander, this means creating a workplace that respects your individuality and supports you to enjoy life outside work. You will enjoy flexible working conditions, a global well-being program, BeHealthy, and will be entitled to spend a certain number of hours each month volunteering.
As a Technical Lead APIs, you will be part of a very dynamic team which is building and evolving the BaaS layer in Santander which is a centric piece to all Santander Digital strategy, projects and platforms.
You will be responsible for the design and implementation of the necessary technical solution ensuring that the APIs meet best in class standards and ensuring their technical evolution in order to meet ever changing needs and environments
- working with the API delivery team and delivery managers
- coordinating or implementing the solutions if needed
- moving between the design and implementation level when needed
- 5+ years of experience in a development role
- 2+ years of strong hands-on experience of programming with object oriented languages, deployment languages and API management services
- High level of English.
- Degree on SW Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent experience.
- Certification in Cloud Environments is a plus (Azure / AWS)
- Hands-on experience envisioning and architecting API based platforms, automating cloud native technologies, envisioning and architecting CI/CD workflows and tools,
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices
- Java (JEE), Spring , Spring Boot, Rest, Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, Azure and AWS in production environments.
Welcome to#TheSantanderEffect. Here, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can do great things. We offer you the advantages and the means to contribute to the progress of more than 140 million people around the world. These are the key factors that multiply the actions of all our employees:
- Meaningful Impact - Where the effect of your work makes a difference and helps people to prosper
- Personal and Professional Growth - The chance to develop through world-class training, challenging work, and different roles
- Respect - Be part of an organization that cares – about its people, its wider community, and the environment
- Co-worker quality - Work with inspiring professionals who are leaders in their field
- Global stability - Work for a solid global organization that has successfully reinvented itself many times in its 160- year history.
If you want to know more about us, follow us on https://es.linkedin.com/company/banco-santander