The Technical Product Owner leads and owns the development and performance of a specific IT product throughout its entire lifecycle: analysis, monitoring, development, maintenance and continuous improvement. The Technical Product Owner direct development squad teams supports the creation of user stories in line with business product owner peers, coordinates testing activities and approves release plans. Accordingly, is responsible of the compliance and adherence of optimum technical quality & performance standards within the IT products they manage.
- Lead the translation of user stories into detailed technical requirements and technical tasks to feed developer squad teams, providing a systems perspective and identifying impacts and dependencies. Ensures the applicable definition of ready / definition of done requirements get documented accordingly.
- Support stakeholders to prioritize user stories and technical items that, defects coming from L0/L1/L2 IT Operation group and tickets requiring L3 support (based on criticality and customer impact).
- Support the development squad teams to rebalance effort between user story development and defect/ticket resolution, on a daily basis.
- Facilitate critical dependencies management within the IT product and across products.
- Support the development of and the execution of acceptance tests based on acceptance criteria, coordinating all test activities and ensuring that each story meets acceptance criteria.
- Continuously update the delivery team in case of business changes, in coordination with Business Product Owners and other peer Technical Product Owners.
- Approve the final release plan, in accordance with agreed priorities and dependencies, in collaboration with the Release Manager.
- Analyze and report delivery, progress, risks and opportunities.
- Ensure that the technical debt is properly managed, with the support of SW Architecture leads.
- Proven track record and experience in developing IT processes and solutions, successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic organization environment.
- Must have a "can-do" attitude and strong communication skills
- Practiced ability to analyse, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business
- Self-starter, works with minimal supervision and adapts well in a fast-paced Agile environment. Experience with Agile metholodogies (Scrum, Kanban) and DevOps.
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- High level of English and Spanish.
- Typically has +7 years of relevant IT work experience, including experience with managing teams, projects and banking technology products.
- Knowledge of unit testing, performance testing, and client-side end-to-end testing (UI testing) and associated frameworks and tools. Experience writing unit tests.
- Working experience with Relation SQL and NoSQL databases, data acquisition and data warehouse related services.
- Working experience using of Git, SVN or similar version control systems, and docker containers.
- Experience with AWS/ Azure or Google Cloud environments.
- Experience on digital channels (web and/or apps) projects, transformation or evolution programs.
- Experience in large transformation programs within banking clients.
- Experience inCampaigns life cycle.
- Management of offers in both assisted and digital channels.
- Parameterization of offers (e.g. promotional claim codes and member get member)