We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion.
In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and the next country will be Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently telework most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we have not noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
The UX designer will work alongside the product-, marketing-, technology- and design team throughout the entire user experience design process. From research to testing, developing interactive prototypes, creating user flows and wireframes. In each step, you should anticipate the needs of our customers, transforming them, along with business needs, into innovative solutions that provide the best experience. We are looking for a dynamic professional, highly results-oriented, with strong analytical skills, persuasive communicator, with a strategic and business oriented vision, organized and flexible.
The main tasks of this position will include the following:
- Translate ideas, concepts and the business vision into intuitive, simple, usable and effective solutions for digital products.
- Watch over the interests of clients at all times, seeking a balance between business needs and technical limitations.
- Design and develop wireframes, sketches, prototypes, user stories and user journeys optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify usability problems and propose solutions that add value and help optimize conversions.
- Maintain a user-centered design approach, rapidly testing and iterating designs.
- Work strategically on the experience of functionalities and features, both new and those already implemented.
- Collaborate and carry out work sessions with members of the design, technology, analytics team, stakeholders and third parties.
What are we looking for in this position?
- Experience as UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar.
- Experience in multi-platform projects (web, responsive and native mobile applications) and in e-commerce.
- Advanced knowledge of design patterns for mobile and of the iOS Human Interface and Android Material Design guidelines.
- Experience developing sitemaps, flows, user journeys, and in the creation of low, medium and high fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Ability to define functional specifications.
- Experience in conducting market research and heuristic analysis based on good usability practices.
- Experience in analyzing real usage data to identify problems and propose solutions and improvements in the user experience.
- Experience in planning, conducting and documenting tests with users.
- Experience in facilitating workshops.
- Ability to present and defend proposals to managers and stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and efficiently.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Be and stay up-to-date with the latest trends in user interface design, techniques, best practices, and technologies.
- Advanced level in the use of prototyping and wireframing tools, preferably those of Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch and InVision.
- Have a solid professional portfolio with work done.
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of graphic design.
- Knowledge of testing tools (A / B Tasty, Hotjar, VWO, Crazy Egg, Optimizely, etc.).
- Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of HTML / CCS and basic notions of technology.
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!