The Associate, Marketing ideates and executes on new marketing opportunities and the best tactics to support a business need. S/he understands complex needs from the business and from the market, and simplifies into a clear and actionable plan to management as needed.
- Manages projects, timelines, deliverables, and ROI for all client/business initiatives.
- Assists with new business opportunities by strategizing with clients on meeting booklets, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Ensure business development efforts are linked across teams, monitor progress of new client pursuits, and help eliminate barriers in converting prospects to clients.
- Promotes digital adoption through out the customer communication journey - across all channels.
- Manages marketing metrics dashboards and establishes benchmarks and targets for high level metrics (Customer Acquisition Cost, Customer Lifetime Value, etc.) by channel.
- Engages and communicates with key business partners to align priorities and influence business areas.
- Presents and messages actionable and relevant information around marketing plans and deliverables to management as needed.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent field.
- 5-9 years of experience in Marketing, Communications or related experience.
- 0-3 years Financial Services Industry experience.
- Ability to motivate or influence inside or outside senior level personnel, requiring a significant level of influence and trust.
- Extremely strong written abilities, with consideration of creative writing preferred.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable with new digital technology, social media, and reporting.
- Candidate must be able to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up sleeves to help implement the programs and measure results.
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment; ability to listen, evaluate different view points and influence others.
- Ability to identify, analyze and solve complex problems.
- Ability to interpret and analyze an array of data in a variety of forms and leverage it for marketing purposes.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills with the ability to understand complex projects.
- Strong time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with an impeccable attention to detail.