The Sr. Associate, Digital Marketing will manage digital media campaigns within Santander primarily focused on driving account acquisition across numerous product lines including Deposits and Lending. The Sr. Associate will define the strategy and execute the plan in partnership with the external media agency. The Sr. Associate will own the learning agenda, measurement strategy, segmentation approach and creative development. The Sr. Associate should have experience managing digital martech platforms including multi-touch attribution, data management platforms and programmatic buying stacks.
The Sr. Associate will be the internal bank representation for digital media and be accountable to socializing wins, sharing learnings and results, and identifying new opportunities in digital media. The Sr. Associate will work in collaboration with Data and Analytics and product management teams to achieve goals. The Sr. Associate should have a working knowledge of digital technology/tagging/tracking processes and comfort working in tools such as Google Analytics. The Sr. Associate will also own development of audience segmentation and should have familiarization with digital data and modeling solutions.
Beyond digital specialization knowledge, the Sr. Associate will also contribute to strategic development for new campaigns, product launches and expansion goals. The Sr. Associate should have experience building marketing strategies and familiarization with go-to-marketing planning and business case development. The Sr. Associate will be expected to contribute to developing campaign projections and expected performance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with external media agency to manage the stewardship of digital media campaigns across multiple channels including display, search, video, social and aggregators.
- Manages reporting and insight generation, presenting findings to SAN leadership team. Owns learning agenda and manages timely tests and shares results.
- Partners with data and analytics to develop digital targeting segmentation based on insights and leveraging martech tools. Explores additional partnerships for advanced modeling solutions.
- Partners with product lines to define goals and strategies.
- Comfortable managing digital martech stack including multi-touch attribution, data management platform (DMP), programmatic ecosystem, tagging taxonomy and routines.
- Part of Santander SME group for digital transformation, accountable to maintaining knowledge of industry trends and evolving landscape (Ex. cookieless trends, new entrants, etc.).
- Contributes to strategic planning for new product launches and expansion opportunities .
- Develops campaign and product launch projected goals and expected performance, presenting recommendations to leadership group with justification for projections.
- Liaisons with the research and brand teams to develop effective creative communications based on research and consumer insights.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 9-12 years of experience in digital marketing/media experience.
- Experience with digital martech and analytics workstreams.
- Familiarization with tagging ecosystem.
- Financial Services industry experience a plus.
- Digital-first thinker with eagerness to learn and push new ideas.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Drive to show results that prove ROI .
- Expandable capacity / excellent time management skills.
- Persistent follow-through in project management.
- Strong analytical, optimization skills, internal stakeholder management skills, and project management skills.
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to quickly re-prioritize in a dynamic environment, manage multiple projects at same level of detail. Strong understanding of using measurement to find actionable insights, testing, and targeting, prioritizing a roadmap of opportunities by potential return.
- Strong written and oral communication skills to articulate business cases for web development and project requirements.
- Understands regulatory implications of social media to financial services industry.
- Anticipates the impact of change and creates an environment where change can be initiated with minimal disruptions nor negative impact.
- Helps people to understand how proposed changes will affect them and the organization.
- Applies detailed knowledge of the organization’s products and services to own analysis and recommendations.
- Brings out the best in each team member by consistently motivating and acknowledging peer contributions. Understands and leverages team dynamics.
- Effectively conveys difficult or complex information in an easy to understand manner, by providing the big picture and illustrating important linkages. Asks open-ended questions that encourage others to give their points of view.
- Ensures required resources and skills are in place to maintain smooth day-to-day operations and tackle arising problems.
- Improves relationships between key individuals to achieve seamless cross-team work flow and positively impact results. Uses informal networks to gain support for ideas and projects.
- Pushes for "a better way” of doing things and encourages others to challenge ‘old’ thinking. Translates broad innovative ideas into workable solutions.
- Stays up-to-date with needs, preferences, trends and practices which impact customers. Acts as a role model by being a source of advice and knowledge.