The FinTech Partnerships Associate leads and executes complex product initiatives and delivers high-quality products on time and within the budget that meets defined goals for the product. S/he leads multi-functional teams to ensure product requirements are completed and technical requirements can be created.
- Work on evaluating partnerships with various consumer lenders
- From scratch evaluations of loan partnership opportunities with an eye for weak spots and risks
- Ability to use overview documents, data files, and business requirement documents to form an understanding of prospective business relationships
- Ownership of onboarding of new vendors and existing vendor relationships
- Form good working relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners (IT, accounting, finance, compliance, risk, etc)
Design and Execution of new reporting
- Development of new business reporting and key performance tracking
- Creation and distribution of data files to support internal business lines (finance, accounting, etc)
- Update monthly reporting and presentation slides for business reviews
- Accuracy and attention to detail must be high, given our audience of senior leaders
- Monitor and digest regular vendor reporting
Assist with Monthly Business Reviews
- Provide updated business performance data and PowerPoint slides
- Execute primary business line reporting to support monthly governance meetings
- Help create ad hoc slides on pressing topics
- Run point on obtaining slides and reformatting slides from various business partners (BCOs, Finance, Credit Risk, etc.)
Vendor transactional testing development and execution (loan origination, servicing, collections, etc).
Provided market research and insights related to FinTech marketplace
- Market place analysis - provide market information on Consumer Lending (student loans, personal loans in particular) based on data NY Fed, St Louis Fed, and industry studies
- Bachelor's Degree; In Business, Finance, or equivalent discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in loans operations, loan servicing, or loan product management
- Deep understanding of mechanics of consumer loan products (personal loans, credit cards, point of sale, secured loans)
- Good communication skills with internal and external partners – clear and transparent
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities as needed
- Vendor management experience is a plus
- Curiosity and desire to learn about dynamic FinTech lending marketplace
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel)
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.