As a member of Santander’s retail banking division you’ll help serve Santander’s retail and small business customers as part of one of the top banks in the United States based on deposits. With principal presence in the northeast U.S., Santander’s retail division offers consumer and lending products to help our customers reach their financial goals. Santander currently serves nearly 2 million retail customers and 5.2% of the 2.7 million small businesses in the US footprint have a transactional account with Santander Bank
Prepares and sends out all approved subordination agreements. Monitors and tracks those applications pending information. Reviews and researches through completion all incomplete applications. Re-enters all data entered applications by external sources when they are entered for the incorrect location
- Interact with both internal and external Mortgage Loan Officers as well as customers in order to efficiently and effectively process applications from initial submission to UW approval to close.
- Manage 30+ loan pipeline working within the banks SLA and procedures for the timely review of borrower and bank required conditions.
- Familiarity with Conventional, Jumbo, Government lending programs as well as both D/U and LP systems.
- Re-enters all external applications that were entered in the wrong region.
- Reviews, researches and completes all in complete applications that were entered by branches, internet and Santander Direct.
- Monitors and responds to all rescue messages pertaining to this function.
- Prepares subordination agreements for signing, notarizing and mailing.
- Reviews, logs and enters subordination requests after ensuring the appropriate servicing fee is received.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure to meet timelines and adapt to a changing environment.
- Familiarity with Empower LOS system is a plus.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.