At Openbank, the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group, we are in the midst of a digital transformation and international expansion process. To achieve this, we are recruiting a team of great professionals, who love technology, innovation, the digital world and of course achieving great challenges. Sounds good? We want to let you know more about us and our project, but first we're going to share with you a little bit of our history:
We were born in 1994 as pioneers in digital banking and since then we have worked to innovate every day. Proof of this is that we launched the first native application for iPad and implemented WhatsApp as a way of communicating with our users. We currently have more than 1 million customers who have placed their trust in us, and that is why we take care of the quality and security of all our services. In 2017 we launched a new web and app platform, using the latest cloud-based technology and with an API layer for all services. That same year we created Open Digital Services (ODS), our technology subsidiary, to recruit the team that would help us achieve our greatest challenge: international growth and technological development. Today, we are developing our Core Banking and have already landed in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal, and will soon land in Argentina.
As you can see, we haven’t stopped growing and innovating, working in a start-up format, using agile methodologies and making use of the latest technologies. We work with AWS, Microservices Architecture, Mobile Development (iOS and Android) and Big Data Ecosystems among others. Our goal is to take our users' experience to the next level. We are a flexible and fast adapting team, able to work with displaced teams and with a culture that makes us different. We have social and diversity clubs, such as our Padel or LGTBI+ Club and we have more than 30 different nationalities which allows us to have a multicultural and changing environment.
Now that you know us a little better... Would you like to join our ODS team and grow with us?
We are waiting for you!
At Openbank we are looking for great people to join our digital business processes team.
The primary focus of this role is to build new digital products and services that delight our customers or solve pain points from existing products and experiences. The PM will know how to create and mould great digital customer experiences, taking into account regulatory impacts and customer behavior.
Working closely with UX/UI and the tech teams, and dealing with multiple stakeholders (Product, Legal, Compliance) you will be fully responsible for developing product definition and requirements documentation to define the digital product/service digital journey.
- You will be the owner of a product/services line and will have to make things happen.
- You will have to take regulatory and market practice recommendations and adapt existing digital products/services to be acceptable in each market Openbank is present.
- We expect you to be an expert in digital solutions and to provide a valuable input as you will be heavily involved in reviews and validations.
- Working cross-functionally with UX, T&O and both internal and external stakeholders, you will push and coordinate to meet with project deadlines.
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress and status of the projects.
Experience and knowledge:
- 4+ years of Digital Product Management experience.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders ranging from senior MDs and Directors to people in the trenches.
- Project Management Experience previous experience in digital banking, fintech, online retail or e-commerce.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, to understand customer experience.
- University Degree (Undergraduate)
- Master Degree desirable (subject relating to digital, CX or project management)
- You need to have a high proficiency or fluency in English and Spanish
- Self-management, Leadership, Negotiating, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, Resilience, Proactivity, Autonomy.
- InVisio, Service Now, Confluence, Jira, Office