At Openbank we are looking for great people to join our digital business processes team.
The primary focus of this role is to build new digital products and services that delight our customers or solve pain points from existing products and experiences. The PM will know how to create and mould great digital customer experiences, taking into account regulatory impacts and customer behavior.
Working closely with UX/UI and the tech teams, and dealing with multiple stakeholders (Product, Legal, Compliance) you will be fully responsible for developing product definition and requirements documentation to define the digital product/service digital journey.
- You will be the owner of a product/services line and will have to make things happen.
- You will have to take regulatory and market practice recommendations and adapt existing digital products/services to be acceptable in each market Openbank is present.
- We expect you to be an expert in digital solutions and to provide a valuable input as you will be heavily involved in reviews and validations.
- Working cross-functionally with UX, T&O and both internal and external stakeholders, you will push and coordinate to meet with project deadlines.
- You will be responsible for tracking the progress and status of the projects.
Experience and knowledge:
- 4+ years of Digital Product Management experience.
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders ranging from senior MDs and Directors to people in the trenches.
- Project Management Experience previous experience in digital banking, fintech, online retail or e-commerce.
- Experience in customer-facing roles, to understand customer experience.
- University Degree (Undergraduate)
- Master Degree desirable (subject relating to digital, CX or project management)
- You need to have a high proficiency or fluency in English and Spanish
- Self-management, Leadership, Negotiating, Effective Communication, Problem Solving, Resilience, Proactivity, Autonomy.
- InVisio, Service Now, Confluence, Jira, Office