The Associate, Corporate Banking Relationship Manager is responsible for supporting Senior Relationship Managers with client management, transaction execution and portfolio management. The Associate will also to take part in other strategic business activities including industry sector analysis, market analysis, internal reporting and budget initiatives.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Lead client presentation preparation, including all background research and analysis, drafting and production of any client marketing materials and pitch books
- Perform client research directed at uncovering opportunities to market bank products, strategic formulation of industry views/ideas, industry peer/comp research, trends and transformational events.
- Provides support to senior bankers and serves as a secondary banker for clients.
- Serve as main point of contact with Risk Department, leading the coordination of all relevant risk presentations.
- Support product partners and monitor entire execution process for transactions ensuring timely execution to meet client expectations.
- Support senior banker in follow-up on identified cross sell opportunities with clients, including leading the coordination of Credit, Product and stakeholders in the Global Network.
At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We encourage everyone to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience - Finance, Business or equivalent field.
- 3-5 years - Related experience in Financial Services Industry
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated knowledge of credit
- Solid financial modeling skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and self starter
- Understanding of corporate finance and banking products.
- Tech Sector experience preferred but not essential